Windsor in Berkshire is justifiably world famous as a tourist destination with a number of top attractions.
The imposing Windsor Castle which dominates the town is one of the official residences of the British royal family. Being a royal family residence not all of the huge building is open to the public but you can still gain access to some lovely, atmospheric rooms and fine grounds.
The historic town centre has plenty of attractions for tourists. There are a large number of gift shops and restaurants on the ancient Peascod Street while High Street contains a number of hotels and fast food outlets. The family oriented Legoland is a great choice to keep the children entertained while Windsor Great Park is a beautiful place to spend a few relaxing hours.
Whether you are new to the area or have been a resident for some time, let us recommend some businesses in surrounding areas who can help you whatever you need:
- Alma House Hotel – a beautiful B&B
- Titan Construction – for all your building needs
- EOS Rooflgihts – UK supplier of eco-friendly skylights
- The Boatman – a beautiful riverside pub with great food, can also cater events
- Event and Wedding Fireworks – an excellent range of fireworks for all events
- The Greene Oak Pub & Dining – riverside dining
- Norwood’s Accountancy Firm – accounting services
- Skin Harmony Beauty Salon – facials, massage
- Best Event DJ Hire – events
- Windsor IT Services – computers, laptops
- Professional Recruitment Services – find a job
- Smart Clean – professional commercial cleaning in Brighton
- Marketing & PR – get your business noticeed
- Prontaprint Windsor – print & design services
- Training Centres – for all your corporate training needs
- Carr Estate Agents – buy, rent, sell
- Bo Connect Hotel Guide – find a place to stay
- Holistic Health – specialising in accupuncture
- Carousel Entertainment – for corporate entertainment
- Martyn Crossley Florist – flowers for any occasion
- Castle Executive Car Company – hire a car for any journey
Do you have any business recommendations? Get in touch and let us know!